Real-Time Engine with GT-POWER-xRT
GT-POWER is the market leading engine simulation software, thanks to its state of the art Navier-Stokes pressure wave solver, detailed thermodynamics, and advanced combustion models. Now, the same GT-POWER engine models and the same highly validated solution methodologies, can be used by the controls system engineer for ECU development, calibration and testing. All the tools needed to generate a fast running, real time capable engine plant model (also known as FRM) from the existing GT-POWER model for use in control-oriented applications are readily available. With seamless integration with Simulink and the most popular real-time software tools, controls engineers are empowered with the ability to run fully physical, crank angle resolved models, capable of predicting pressure wave dynamics and in-cylinder combustion on a real-time environment.
GT-POWER-xRT is a solution dedicated to the current and future requirements of high-speed ECUs. Using the same governing equations as GT-POWER, GT-POWER-xRT has been tailored specifically for the needs of ECU calibration and testing, providing unparalleled execution speed, thus allowing for increased model complexity on the test bench. Advanced control strategies, such as combustion control, can now be tested with a detailed physical engine model at significantly faster computation speeds with minimum effort and maximum accuracy, predictiveness, and fidelity.
- Rapidly convert detailed GT-POWER models to real-time capable
- Incorporate GT-POWER based engine models directly into the control system development process
- Crank angle resolved, physically conservative formulation for accurate results
- Seamless integration with Simulink and calibration tools such as ETAS INCA
- Supports SiL and HiL, including systems from ETAS, dSPACE, National Instruments, Mathworks, A&D, & more
- Ideal for advanced control strategies such as variable valve timing/lift, multi-pulse combustion and closed-loop combustion control
- Both physically based and mean value based engine models available
- Built in DOE and Neural Network trainer for MV model development
- Model Accelerator that scans the model and provides recommendations to prepare the model for real-time execution.