Performance, Fuel Economy, and Emissions
GT-SUITE offers a variety of Fuel Economy and Performance modeling solutions to meet the diverse requirements of simulations including a vehicle. GT-SUITE includes several different vehicle simulation modes for use at various stages of the development cycle, such as static analysis for conceptual results, backward kinematic analysis, and forward dynamic analysis.
Automated Model Builders and pre-filled component libraries allow for building vehicle models quickly and easily through a number of pre-defined or user-defined maneuvers such as driving cycles, acceleration runs, and tip-ins.
- Uniquely versatile, object-oriented architecture
- Models any type of vehicle
- Automated fuel economy, RDE, performance outputs
- Shifting Strategy Generation
- Vehicle model builder for easy model generation and simulation
- Pre-defined test cases and scenarios
- Create and manage vehicle models using the GT-DRIVE+ framework
- Model-based controllers for vehicle, engine, transmission
- Powerful model and data management techniques
- Ability to include high fidelity models such as dynamic engine models , thermal systems, and aftertreatment
- Model and data revision control
- Integration with Matlab/Simulink