Enjoy reading our battery-focused technical blogs to learn more about:
- Calculating electric vehicle (EV) range
- Decreasing battery system simulation runtime
- Vehicle modeling: ICEV & BEV correlation procedure
- Reducing battery charging time while maximizing battery life
- Reducing battery testing time and costs
- Predicting system performance with aged li-ion batteries
- Predicting lithium-ion cell swelling, strain, and stress
- Lithium-ion battery modeling automotive engineers
- Non-automotive li-ion applications: aircraft, ships, power tools, cell phones and others
- Battery thermal runaway propagation
- Fuel cell system modeling
- Virtual calibration of fast charging strategies
- Parametric battery pack modeling for all existing cooling concepts
- Robust battery pack simulation by statistical variation analysis
- Sensitivity analysis: ranking the importance of battery model parameters
Since the inception of GT-SUITE, Gamma Technologies has recognized the transformation of automotive and non-automotive industries. Our solutions are powertrain and industry agnostic, and we are looking to guide customers and partners towards a sustainable world.
Learn more about our battery simulation solutions!
If you’d like to learn more about how GT-SUITE and GT-AutoLion can be used to solve your battery pack design challenges, contact us here!
This blog was initially published June 10th, 2022