|Event Date(s)||January 19 - 20, 2021|
|Start - Stop Time||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST|
WebEx (Online - North America)
|Register By||January 18, 2021 - 12:00 AM CST|
|Open Seats||8 remaining seat(s)|
|Pay Online Via Credit Card Discount||Save $100|
This 2-day class is designed for users with previous experience in GT-SUITE Valvetrain Applications. It will focus on the simulation of special engine valvetrains topics through the use of GT-SUITE.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2020 (the training will be conducted with v2020, but if you only have v2019 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
The following topics will be covered:
- Typical measurements
- Recommended correlation procedures
- Comparison of Eigenfrequencies, Fatigue
- Preview of new feature outputs
- Hertzian Stress and Film models
- Key roughness inputs
- Detailed stress analysis
- Roller crown shaping
- Estimating Seal data
- Bending effects
- Simplified GT models
- Detailed HD models
- Defining odd feed geometries
- EHD (Elasto-Hydrodynamics)
HLA (Hydraulic Lash Adjuster)
- Simple GT model calibration
- Detailed flow model, breakdown and topology changes (relief valve)
Each application will be attended by small exercises to cover a broad range of applications. If time permits, more specialized topics, including timing drives and engine performance integration, may be covered as requested by participants.
*If you intend to participate in both Trainings (Basic and Advanced Valvetrain Modeling), please contact the instructor before registration. The regular fee will be $1300 and the university fee $700.
Due to the limited number of seats, priority will be given to commercial customers.