|Event Date(s)||Tuesday, November 7, 2017|
|Start - Stop Time||09:00 - 12:00|
|Location||The Inn at St. John's
44045 Five Mile Road
|Register By||November 2, 2017 00:00|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Brad Holcomb with any questions.
Register for this event and the associated North American GT Conference at Conference page.
This half day seminar will give you an overview as well as insight on latest features of GEM3D. Based on practical examples (eg. Battery Cooling, Lubrication network, Crankshaft) we will demonstrate how GEM3D can be applied to efficiently build high fidelity 1D-models in a 3D environment. Topics covered are:
Conversion of flow systems:
• Latest new features for flow conversions
• Complete flow system conversion for reproducible work flow
• Typical questions (resolution needed, what needs to be converted and how, …)
Conversion of thermal systems:
• Creating a thermal mass network
• Creation of boundary conditions and link to flow system
• Using GEM3D to mesh thermal components
Conversion of mechanical systems:
• Application of GEM3D to Cranktrain and other mechanical systems
Due to the limited room capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.