|Event Date(s)||Wednesday, August 7, 2019|
|Start - Stop Time||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT|
|Location||Gamma Technologies Worldwide Headquarters
601 Oakmont Lane, Suite 220
Telephone: (630) 325-5848
|Register By||July 31, 2019 - 12:00 AM CDT|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Llorence Gomez with any questions.
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This course is designed for those interested in transmission and driveline modeling in GT-SUITE. It will focus on the simulation of multi-physics driveline modeling through the use of GT-SUITE. The following topics will be covered:
Introductory Concepts of GT-SUITE:
- 1-D Mechanical Simulation and Integration Schemes
- Subassemblies and User Compounds
- Building Mechanical Models from Design Spec Sheets
- Evaluate Gear Ratios, Effective Inertias
Driveline Torsional Analysis
- Time Domain Solution with Engine Torque Profiles
- Frequency Domain Solutions (Free and Forced)
- Clutch Models for Gear Shifting
- Integration with Hydraulic Actuation System
If time permits, extra and more specialized topics may be covered. The topics will selected by the participants. Some possible topics are: Simulink Co-Simulation, Integrated Simulations with Engine (e.g Engine FRM + Transmission + Vehicle), Thermal Management and Efficiency, user-supplied
Note: This course may be offered as a future open registration event OR requested as a custom training at a GTI office location or your location.