|Event Date(s)||February 6 - 7, 2023|
|Start - Stop Time||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST|
|Register By||February 6, 2023 - 12:00 PM CST|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Zhenhua Huang with any questions.
This FREE course will introduce GT-SUITE to new users. The course will be two half-days with a break from approximately 1-2 CST.
The intention of this training is to teach handling of the software to enable users to build models and post-process results. This is demonstrated through hands-on exercises with relatively simple models in the flow, mechanical, and thermal domains.
The focus is not on those specific models or domains, but rather learning the software usage. Therefore, this course is recommended for anyone interested in using GT-SUITE, regardless of their specific application. Additional classes are available on the following day(s) which will build upon the material in this course and cover more details on specific applications.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting. A link will be e-mailed to you in the week prior to the class.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2022 (the training will be conducted with v2022, but if you only have v2021 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
Introductory Concepts of GT-SUITE:
- Model Building (GT-ISE)
- Model Setup: initialization, parameter sweeps
- Post-processing (GT-POST)
- Model organization & sharing
- Object libraries
Due to the limited number of seats, priority will be given to commercial customers.