The Inn at St. John's
44045 Five Mile Road
|Register By||November 10, 2016 - 12:00 AM CST|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Shawn Harnish with any questions.
Register for this event and the associated North American GT Conference at Conference page.
This FREE half-day seminar presents capabilities for hydraulic system and component modeling, with particular attention to powertrain applications. New features of v2017 will also be discussed.
With increasing customer demands on driver comfort and consumption as well as continuously stricter emission regulations, powertrains have become highly sophisticated and therefore complex systems. This includes integrating electrical, mechanical and hydraulic components. While the complexity increases, the product development cycles shrink. It is therefore key to understand and optimize the interactions of those systems early in the product development cycle in a streamlined process, as this helps to avoid the risk of cost-inefficient design iterations.
In order to address the needs of our customers, GT-SUITE is able to integrate engine performance models with those subsystems, in a time efficient manner. To emphasize this, the seminar will focus on the integration process of hydro-mechanical models with GT-SUITE engine performance models.
Demonstration examples will include the following:
– Diesel fuel injection system
– Hydraulic variable valve actuation/timing system
– Automatic transmission actuation
– Related topics proposed during registration can also be considered
The participant will be introduced to:
– GT-SUITE capabilities for modeling hydro-mechanical systems and components
– Integration of hydro-mechanical models with other subsystems (typically GT-SUITE engine performance models) for accuracy and optimized CPU times.
– New hydraulic features in v2017