|Event Date(s)||Tuesday, November 7, 2017|
|Start - Stop Time||09:00 - 12:00|
|Location||The Inn at St. John's
44045 Five Mile Road
|Register By||November 2, 2017 00:00|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Dan Marsh with any questions.
Register for this event and the associated North American GT Conference at Conference page.
This half day seminar will share commonly available features within GT-SUITE, which enable users to be more efficient, more productive and faster during their use of GT-SUITE. Focus of the seminar will be on GT-ISE and GT-POST with practical examples that address questions, such as:
• How to efficiently store, share & update simulation data?
• How can I use Case setup most efficiently?
• How to avoid unit issues in reference objects and case setup?
• How to best structure big models and databases within my organization?
• How to pick correct solvers most easily
• How to efficiently debug big models in GT-POST?
• How to combine different types of models within GT-SUITE?
Due to the limited room capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.