|Event Date(s)||Tuesday, August 4, 2020|
|Start - Stop Time||10:00 AM - 6:30 PM IST|
WebEx (Online - India)
|Register By||July 28, 2020 - 12:00 AM IST|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Sanket Shah with any questions.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2019 installed.
- Access to an active GT license.
- Good Internet connection.
- Ideally two monitors/devices (not a must):
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
This free 1-day course will introduce GT-SUITE to new users. The intention of this training is to provide an overview of different GT-domains and to teach the software handling. The participants will be provided with PC’s in order to follow the instructor with hands-on modeling. The following topics will be covered in this course:
Introductory Concepts of GT-SUITE :
- 1-D Mechanical Simulation
- 1-D Thermal Simulation
- 1-D Flow Simulation
- Model Setup- initialization, parameter sweeps
- Post-processing (GT-POST)
- Model organization & sharing
- Object libraries
Note: class time listed is local time zone