|Event Date(s)||December 1 - 2, 2020|
|Start - Stop Time||9:00 AM - 12:30 PM CST|
WebEx (Online - North America)
|Register By||November 24, 2020 - 12:00 AM CST|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Andy Noonan with any questions.
This FREE course will introduce GT-SUITE to new users in two half-day sessions. The intention of this training is to provide an overview of different GT-domains and to teach the software handling.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
Due to high demand and to better serve our customers regional needs, this class is intended for customers in North and South America. All others, please register for a class in your continent.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2020 (the training will be conducted with v2020, but if you only have v2019 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
Introductory Concepts of GT-SUITE:
- 1-D Mechanical Simulation
- 1-D Thermal Simulation
- 1-D Flow Simulation
- Model Setup- initialization, parameter sweeps
- Post-processing (GT-POST)
- Model organization & sharing
- Object libraries
Please note that there will be a Q&A session after each training for specific questions.
Due to the limited number of seats, they will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.