|Event Date(s)||Wednesday, October 2, 2019|
|Start - Stop Time||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT|
|Location||Gamma Technologies Worldwide Headquarters
601 Oakmont Lane, Suite 220
Telephone: (630) 325-5848
|Register By||September 25, 2019 - 12:00 AM CDT|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Neehar Kulkarni with any questions.
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This course is designed for those interested in Cranktrain modeling and analysis in GT-SUITE. Â It will focus on the simulation of engine cranktrain dynamics through the use of GT-SUITE. Â The following topics will be covered:
Introductory Concepts of GT-SUITE:
- 2-D Mechanical Simulation
- Subassemblies and User Compounds
Rigid Crankshaft Analysis
- Crankshaft Balancing
- Cylinder Pressure Boundary Conditions Applied
Crankshaft Torsional Analysis
- Time Domain Solution with Steady State Convergence
- Frequency Domain Solutions (Free and Forced)
Crankshaft Quasi-Static and Dynamic Bending Solution
- Fillet Stress Calculations Based on Dynamic Loading
- Coupled Journal Bearing Solution
If time permits, extra and more specialized topics may be covered. Â The topics will selected by the participants. Â Some possible topics are:Â Block Vibration, Integrated Simulations (e.g cranktrain + valvetrain, cranktrain + drivetrain), Transient simulations, user-supplied