|Event Date(s)||Wednesday, June 3, 2020|
|Start - Stop Time||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST|
|Location||Gamma Technologies Worldwide Headquarters
601 Oakmont Lane, Suite 220
Telephone: (630) 325-5848
|Register By||May 27, 2020 - 12:00 AM CST|
|Open Seats||12 remaining seat(s)|
|Pay Online Via Credit Card Discount||Save $100|
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This 1-day class will introduce to cabin modeling and simulation in GT-SUITE. It will introduce the user to the three different levels of cabin modeling in GT-SUITE: Mono-Volume, Multi-Volume and 3D. For each level the model building process will be covered, and best simulation practices introduced. For the 3D cabin the thermal structure will be modelled in GT-TAITherm.
The class will consist primarily of interactive model building exercises. The following are the primary topics to be covered:
- Building a cabin air loop: Modeling of a cabin air loop including HVAC door, cabin blower, cabin heater and controls. Further the cabin air loop will be connected to an AC system.
- Mono-Volume cabin: Usage and calibration of a mono-volume cabin and integration into the cabin air loop
- Multi-Volume cabin: Usage and calibration of a multi-volume cabin and integration it into the cabin air loop
- 3D cabin:
- 3D Model building in COOL3D/GEM3D and export to GT-ISE
- 3D thermal structure model in GT-TAITherm (Note: The model building in GT-TAITherm is covered in the Cabin Modeling (Advanced) training)
- Usage and calibration of the 3D cabin and integration into the cabin air loop
Due to the limited room capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.
LOG IN TO REGISTER