|Start - Stop Time|
|Location|| The Inn at St. John's
44045 Five Mile Road
|Register By||November 10, 2016 - 12:00 AM CST|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Dan Marsh with any questions.
Register for this event and the associated North American GT Conference at Conference page.
This Free half-day seminar is intended for new & experienced users, interested in the new cabin thermal modeling capabilities of GT-SUITE.
You will learn how to design and control an entire HVAC system with a special focus on cabin comfort simulation, using the tight coupling of GT-SUITE and TAITherm. The seminar discusses all aspects varying from 3D model building to fast transient simulations. This half day session will include topics such as:
• Cabin model building and coupling procedure with TAITherm
• Transient 3D simulation of cabin heat transfer
• 1D simulation of the A/C loop and controls
• Assessment of occupant thermal comfort with TAITherm´s manikin model
• Controlling the HVAC system using manikin model comfort metrics as input