|Event Date(s)||Tuesday, November 7, 2017|
|Start - Stop Time||1:30 - 4:30|
|Location||The Inn at St. John's
44045 Five Mile Road
|Register By||November 2, 2017 00:00|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Joe Wimmer with any questions.
Register for this event and the associated North American GT Conference at Conference page.
This half day seminar is intended for those interested in developing Hybrid Electric Vehicle or pure Electric Vehicle models for fuel economy or range studies. The following topics will be covered in this seminar:
• 1-D Mechanical Simulation of BEV’s/HEV‘s
• Hybrid Electric Components
o Electric Motors
o Energy Management Controls
• Circuit-based modeling of electrical components
• Advanced Control Strategies
• Driving Cycle Analysis
• Vehicle Thermal Management
– Mechanical NVH such as the transient vibration modeling related to start/stop systems, as well as the overall interaction with the rest of the mechanical components on the engine side (DMF, cranktrain, FEAD) but also on subsequent driveline and transmission.
Due to the limited room capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.