The Inn at St. John's
44045 Five Mile Road
|Register By||November 10, 2016 - 12:00 AM CST|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Jared Cromas with any questions.
Register for this event and the associated North American GT Conference at Conference page.
This FREE half-day seminar is intended for experienced GT-SUITE users, managers, and group leaders of acoustic, gas exchange, and engine performance simulation groups. This seminar will cover a variety of advanced topics on modeling of acoustics including:
• Best practices and recommendations for modeling of acoustic components
• General improvements in 3D modeling (GEM3D)
• 3D Modeling (GEM3D) for acoustic applications
Relevant new features in GT-SUITE 2017 will also be introduced.
– Computers will NOT be available for this seminar and are not required.
– Due to the limited room capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to OEMs and suppliers.