Head of Sales Enablement
Gamma Technologies, LLC (GT) is looking for a Head Sales Enablement with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us.
As GT’s Head of Sales Enablement, you will be a vital contributor to our sales team’s success by providing the tools, resources, and training needed to empower our sales team. Your role will focus on enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales processes, ensuring alignment between sales and marketing efforts, and fostering continuous learning and development within the sales organization.
This candidate will contribute to all parts of the Sales enablement program, including needs assessments, designing content and materials, and presenting Instructor lead sessions. They will conduct research to continually upgrade the existing program and provide support, guidance, and training opportunities for a world-class Sales team. This position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Create and curate sales collateral, presentations, playbooks, and other relevant materials that equip sales teams with the resources needed to effectively engage prospects and clients throughout the sales cycle.
- Develop and deliver training programs to onboard new sales team members, ensuring they are well-versed in our products/services, sales methodologies, and value proposition. Provide ongoing training to enhance the skills of existing sales representatives.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Sales Operations to optimize sales processes and workflows. Identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to streamline processes, reduce friction, and increase efficiency.
- Partner closely with marketing, product, and application teams to ensure alignment between departments. Translate marketing strategies and product updates into actionable insights for the sales team.
- Evaluate and recommend sales enablement tools, technologies, and platforms that enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team. Provide training on these tools to maximize adoption and proficiency.
- Facilitate clear and effective communication channels between sales and other departments. Ensure sales teams are informed about product updates, marketing campaigns, and company initiatives.
- Aggregate intelligence from GT competitors based on feedback from the direct/indirect sales, solution consulting, and application teams and own the creation and curation of Competitive Battle Cards. Facilitate two times quarterly won/lost discussions of key opportunities with Application and Sales Leadership.
- Organize key account reviews by providing guidelines to account owners to prepare and present in regular working sessions with leadership and application stakeholders.
- Identify successful sales techniques, strategies, and best practices within the organization and share these insights across the sales team to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
Education, Experience, and Skills
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred, a Master’s degree is a plus.
- Technical competence with Simulation Software Tools, and experience with GT Solutions is preferred.
- Proven experience in sales enablement, sales training, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and the buyer’s journey.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in using sales enablement tools, CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, LinkedIn, Hubspot, etc.), and other relevant technologies.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and metrics to drive informed decisions.
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with the ability to build strong working relationships across departments.
- Creative problem solver with an initiative-taking and adaptable approach to challenges.
- Training and coaching experience, with the ability to develop and deliver engaging training sessions.
- Results-driven with a passion for enhancing sales team performance and contributing to overall company growth.
Salary and Benefits
- GT offers competitive pay, vacation, sick and personal days, and a work environment that allows you to grow and prosper.
- We offer best-in-class health benefits for you and your dependents.
- We offer a 401k and Roth 401k retirement plans.
- We provide an onsite fitness center.
- The primary work location will be our Westmont, IL office. We’ve adopted a hybrid work policy asking employees to report to the office 3 days per work week.
- As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance.
Other Requirements and Notes:
- All U.S.-based GT employees are required to be fully vaccinated, subject to legally required accommodations.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer; no third parties, please.
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our company. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Gamma Technologies community. As such, Gamma Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
About Gamma Technologies, LLC
GT, a leading multi-physics CAE simulation software provider, develops a suite of integrated solutions that guides and accelerates the engineering transformation of today’s products in the transportation, power generation, and industrial equipment industries.
At GT, we are committed to using technology to make a global impact by helping the industry deliver products for a cleaner, sustainable environment! We pride ourselves on our company culture which encourages collaboration between all levels at the company, from entry-level to upper management. Within a team, daily interactions and outside social events allow us to form bonds that result in higher productivity and job satisfaction.This job listing is no longer active. To see the current list of available positions, please visit our Careers page.