xLINK – Tool Neutral Co-Simulation Platform
Ideal Tool for System Design and Integration
xLINK is a tool-neutral platform for co-simulation of heterogeneous, multi-domain systems. Based on 20+ years of expertise and development of integrated simulations, xLINK is an ergonomic environment for synthesizing complex systems from subsystem models, accompanied by a large set of advanced productivity tools to help the user achieve the desired results quickly and accurately. xLINK supports popular interface standards, such as FMI, and provides direct links with a large number of simulation tools, using state-of-the-art co-simulation technologies.
- Receive subsystem models from various groups and link them together in an intuitive way to create complex system-level models
- Design scenarios/experiments to be simulated by modifying the parameters of sub-systems
- Simulate your overall models using advanced co-simulation technologies and monitor the performance during runtime
- Analyze sub-system interactions in GT-POST, combine plots and compare results to measurements
- Supports FMI v1.0 and v2.0 and Simulink
- Direct link with IPG CarMaker, MSC Adams, ETAS ASCMO and more
- Signals can be manipulated between sub-system models, and one can add logic for enabling or by-passing signals
- “One-click” modification of entire sets of parameters by grouping them together to form drop-down options
- Master and sub-system models can be either stored locally or in a revision control database, ensuring full model data management capabilities
- Simulations can be performed on a distributed computing cluster and results are automatically recombined into a single output as if it were a single run
- The most popular DoE (Design of Experiment) algorithms are available and response surface models can be generated
- Direct single or multi-objective (pareto) optimization is possible using the built-in optimizer which offers state-of-the-art algorithms
These capabilities are included in every seat of GT-SUITE.