Please log in or create an account to view this video.
Across many industries, more and more companies are utilizing batteries as the primary source of energy for their products. When designing these products, one of the most important tasks is predicting and maximizing battery life to inform decisions on product warranty and create added value for customers.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the key factors to predict and maximize battery life. Topics include:
- Reducing testing time and cost with simulation
- The benefits of physics-based battery modeling
- Predicting performance of a new and aged battery cell
- Integration with other systems to understand their impact on each other, such as the influence of thermal management on battery life and the influence of battery power on thermal management
- Utilizing simulation to predict range, performance, heat rejection, etc.
- The influence of charging strategies on battery life