Data Scientist: Natural Language Processing and GenAI
Gamma Technologies, LLC (GT) is looking for a Data Scientist: Natural Language Processing & GenAI Expert with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us. This position is based in Athens, Greece.
We are looking for a creative, talented, and highly motivated Data Scientist to join our AI/ML development team. As a Natural Language Processing and Generative AI Expert, you will contribute to the development of modern user experiences for our flagship product GT-SUITE, which is the world’s leading engineering simulation software focused mainly on the automotive industry. You will be involved in the design and implementation of applications and tools based on NLP and GenAI that will revolutionize the way that our software interacts with the users while maintaining a responsible approach to the use of these technologies.
- Analyze the specifications for Gen AI-enabled applications such as chatbots.
- Present and discuss available architectures for creating such tools.
- Identify sources of training data.
- Design robust, accurate, and secure solutions.
- Train, validate, and test the appropriate models.
- Develop interfaces for integration of the models into our software.
- Share your knowledge through mentoring, code reviews, and taking part in design discussions.
- Collaborate with application engineers on new requirements and application design.
- Study new technologies to remain technically current.
Education, Experience, and Skills
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field is required.
- Desired GPA of 8.00 out of 10.00.
- 1+ year of professional experience in Natural Language Processing and/or GenAI projects.
- 3+ years of professional experience in related data science fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and text mining.
- Expert knowledge in NLP/LLM algorithms and models.
- Strong understanding of statistical methods and machine learning framework
- Programming experience with Python, Java, or C++.
- NLP certification is a plus.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as work collaboratively with colleagues.
- A dynamic and highly talented team of experts.
- The opportunity to bring in your ideas, implement them, and make them accessible to a large customer base.
- The opportunity to build a professional network in various branches of industry.
- The primary work location will be our Athens, Greece office. We’ve adopted a hybrid work policy asking employees to report to the office 3 days per work week.
- An attractive salary and additional company benefits.
Other Requirements and Notes:
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our company. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Gamma Technologies community. As such, Gamma Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
About Gamma Technologies, LLC
GT, a leading multi-physics CAE simulation software provider, develops a suite of integrated solutions that guides and accelerates the engineering transformation of today’s products in the transportation, power generation, and industrial equipment industries.
At GT, we are committed to using technology to make a global impact by helping the industry deliver products for a cleaner, sustainable environment! We pride ourselves on our company culture which encourages collaboration between all levels at the company, from entry-level to upper management. Within a team, daily interactions and outside social events allow us to form bonds that result in higher productivity and job satisfaction.