Business Development Representative (BDR) – Prague Czech Republic
Gamma Technologies, LLC (GT) is looking for a Business Development Representative with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us. This position is in Prague, Czech Republic.
The GT-SUITE engineering simulation software is created, marketed, and sold by Gamma Technologies. Nearly every major automaker in the world uses GT software, which has roots in the automotive industry. With the aid of our technologies, automakers can create more environmentally friendly cars that address the challenges of the future such as the race to decarbonization and an overall higher energy efficiency. Thanks to our software’s innovative capabilities, Electrical Vehicle Manufacturers and their Suppliers rely on GT-SUITE to develop better vehicles as the shift from conventional internal combustion engines (ICE) to electrified vehicles creates a huge market potential for GT.
The BDR will support the sales and marketing teams with all facets of the sales process, from lead generation through social media and marketing initiatives through to ownership and maintenance of current customers, including renewals.
This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to comprehend technical topics.
- Manage certain accounts in Europe making proactive contact with them to learn about their needs before the subscription is renewed.
- Create renewal quotations and make sure that renewals are executed while searching for growth opportunities throughout client interactions.
- Immediately get in touch with leads obtained through marketing initiatives.
- Post updates on social media sites, then cultivate leads who engage there.
- Attend several trade events to network with prospects and help with the organization of related activities.
- Participate in outbound sales activities involving the prospecting of possible new and existing customers by email, social media, and phone.
- This position will require up to 40% of time traveling in Europe at customer locations or tradeshows.
Education, Experience, and Skills
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- A Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline is required.
- A Master’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business is desired but not mandatory.
- It is required to be fluent in both Czech and English.
- Prior 1-2 years of B2B product selling experience, ideally selling a technically sophisticated solution to automotive OEMs/TIER 1 suppliers/EV startups, is preferred but not required.
- Interested in technology that helps organizations solve complex problems.
- Extroverted personality seeking to create relationships with clients.
- Displays a sense of urgency in their actions.
- Positivity, self-motivation, and tenacious work ethic, as well as great organizational skills.
- A dynamic and highly talented team of experts.
- The opportunity to bring in your own ideas, implement them, and make them accessible to a large customer base.
- The opportunity to build a professional network in various branches of the industry.
- A clear career evolution path in sales, marketing, or a technical role depending on the candidate with yearly milestone and a streamlined evolution career track.
- An attractive salary and additional company benefits.
Other Requirements and Notes:
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our company. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Gamma Technologies community. As such, Gamma Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
About Gamma Technologies, LLC
GT, a leading multi-physics CAE simulation software provider, develops a suite of integrated solutions that guides and accelerates the engineering transformation of today’s products in the transportation, power generation, and industrial equipment industries.
At GT, we are committed to using technology to make a global impact by helping the industry deliver products for a cleaner, sustainable environment! We pride ourselves on our company culture which encourages collaboration between all levels at the company, from entry-level to upper management. Within a team, daily interactions and outside social events allow us to form bonds that result in higher productivity and job satisfaction.