Gamma Technologies, LLC (GT) is looking for an Account Executive for German and Austrian customers and prospects with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us.
Gamma Technologies develops, promotes, and sells GT-SUITE engineering simulation software. GT software, which has its roots in the automotive sector, is used by every major carmaker in the globe. By focusing on robust and predictive digital solutions, our solutions assist businesses in building more efficient systems and shortening the development cycle.
The transition from traditional fossil fuel-based energy to hybrid and electrified systems creates a huge market opportunity for GT since our software enables manufacturers and their suppliers to improve all parts of the engineering process. Global regulatory agencies have mandated that vehicle manufacturers minimize hazardous environmental emissions or risk heavy financial penalties; GT assists our clients in meeting these demands.
GT also services the Aerospace, HVAC, and Marine industries, assisting them in achieving the objective of sustainable transportation through more efficient workflows and shorter time-to-product.
This position may be based in Germany and will report directly to the EU Sales Director.
The Account Executive will work with our existing clients to help them realize the value in our solutions and drive the expansion of their use of GT software as their primary responsibility. In addition, the account executive will also drive new sales by targeting prospective GT customers.
This role requires someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a track record of creating development by selling a complicated business-to-business software product.
- Manage named GT clients primarily in the Germany/Austria territory, proactively contacting them to assess their needs prior to subscription renewal.
- Contact leads generated through marketing efforts and personal outreach initiatives within the account directly.
- Attend onsite visits at the customer’s location with existing and new contacts, leveraging marketing efforts and content to engage with new departments.
- Work to elevate the value proposition with key stakeholders and managers to meaningful opportunity creation.
- Attend industry tradeshows and GT customer events.
- To identify and establish new business prospects, drive outbound sales efforts by prospecting into new departments/divisions/locations of existing clients as well as new customers via email, phone, social media, and networking.
- This position will require up to 40% of time traveling at customer locations or tradeshows.
Education, Experience, and Skills
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- A Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline is required.
- Must be fluent in English with proficiency in German and French.
- Prior two to five years of B2B sales experience selling complex software solution to a technical buyer.
- Experience as a “Technical Sales Engineer” is strongly desired; someone who has worked as a support member of a sales team and can conduct technical sales discussions.
- Prior working experience with SalesForce CRM.
- Outgoing personality with a drive to develop long-term consumer relationships.
- Desire to advance professionally and assume additional responsibilities/roles when they become available.
- A dynamic and highly talented team of experts.
- The opportunity to bring in your own ideas, implement them, and make them accessible to a new GT customer base while developing a professional network in various branches of industries.
- A clear career evolution path in a sales track as an opportunity to build GT’s new market sales initiatives in Europe with growth potential as a larger territory management or a Senior Account Executive role.
- Direct impact on GT’s development roadmap and marketing assets as they are shaped for new markets and initiatives.
- An attractive salary and additional company benefits.
Other Requirements and Notes:
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our company. We promote diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Gamma Technologies community. As such, Gamma Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
About Gamma Technologies, LLC
GT, a leading multi-physics CAE simulation software provider, develops a suite of integrated solutions that guides and accelerates the engineering transformation of today’s products in the transportation, power generation, and industrial equipment industries.
At GT, we are committed to using technology to make a global impact by helping the industry deliver products for a cleaner, sustainable environment! We pride ourselves on our company culture which encourages collaboration between all levels at the company, from entry-level to upper management. Within a team, daily interactions and outside social events allow us to form bonds that result in higher productivity and job satisfaction.