Account Executive New Markets
Gamma Technologies, LLC (GT) is looking for an Account Executive for new customers and prospects with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us.
This position may be based in Stuttgart, Germany, Toulouse, or Paris, France, and will report directly to the EU Sales Director.
Gamma Technologies develops, promotes, and sells GT-SUITE engineering simulation software. GT software, which has its roots in the automotive sector, is used by every major carmaker in the globe. By focusing on robust and predictive digital solutions, our solutions assist businesses in building more efficient systems and shortening the development cycle.
The Account Executive will seek, qualify, and acquire new market clients outside of the automotive sector, where GT tools already have a strong presence.
The primary objective is to uncover appealing new market opportunities for GT and assist prospects in realizing the value of utilizing our solutions before promoting the expansion of their use of GT software. This role demands someone with good verbal and written communication skills, as well as a track record of creating development by selling complex business-to-business software solution.
- Identifying new markets, leveraging marketing techniques and assets, shaping the technical sales pitch, and contacting potential prospects are all responsibilities of a “sales hunter.”
- Using technical resources, qualify business opportunities and align the GT solution portfolio.
- Attend onsite visits at the customer’s location.
- Attend trade exhibits in your industry and GT customer events.
- This position requires up to 40% travel to customer locations or tradeshows.
Education, Experience, and Skills
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- A Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline is required.
- Must be fluent in English with proficiency in German and French.
- Prior two to five years of B2B sales experience selling complex software solution to a technical buyer.
- Experience as a “Technical Sales Engineer” is strongly desired; someone who has worked as a support member of a sales team and can conduct technical sales discussions.
- Prior working experience with SalesForce CRM.
- Outgoing personality with a drive to develop long-term consumer relationships.
- Desire to advance professionally and assume additional responsibilities/roles when they become available.
- A dynamic and highly talented team of experts.
- The opportunity to bring in your own ideas, implement them, and make them accessible to a new GT customer base while developing a professional network in various branches of industries.
- A clear career evolution path in a sales track as an opportunity to build GT’s new market sales initiatives in Europe with growth potential as a larger territory management or a Senior Account Executive role.
- Direct impact on GT’s development roadmap and marketing assets as they are shaped for new markets and initiatives.
- An attractive salary and additional company benefits.
Other Requirements and Notes:
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our company. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Gamma Technologies community. As such, Gamma Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
About Gamma Technologies, LLC
GT, a leading multi-physics CAE simulation software provider, develops a suite of integrated solutions that guides and accelerates the engineering transformation of today’s products in the transportation, power generation, and industrial equipment industries.
At GT, we are committed to using technology to make a global impact by helping the industry deliver products for a cleaner, sustainable environment! We pride ourselves on our company culture which encourages collaboration between all levels at the company, from entry-level to upper management. Within a team, daily interactions and outside social events allow us to form bonds that result in higher productivity and job satisfaction.