Pumps and Compressors Virtual Workshop Video Recording – Day 2
To access these videos, please contact Jon Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this pre-recorded training, we delve into advanced topics we see with our customers so that you feel more empowered to perform these tasks on your own.
Separate videos are available for each of the following topics:
- Optimizing Port Timing with Built-in Optimizer and DOE
- Adding an Electric Motor Boundary Condition
- Adding Bearings
- Different Methods to Input Port Area Profiles
- Discretizing inlet/outlet piping geometry from CAD
- Adding a silencer/muffler to a compressor
- Adding a Valve with Fluid-Structure Interaction
We also have recordings available from a training where we covered the basics of creating specific types of pumps and compressors, then showed industry case studies for each type. Click here to learn more.
Note: The models included in this presentation were made using GT-SUITE v2020.