GT-SUITE Product Options
GT-SUITE is packaged in the form of three licensing options:
- GT-SUITE: contains all GT libraries and capabilities. The ideal choice for full vehicle design and analysis, GT-SUITE offers an all-inclusive package that provides an important cost advantage to users.
- GT-POWER: the industry-leading software for engine simulation with a detailed cylinder model and combustion analysis.
- GT-SUITEmp: serves as a multi-physics platform to construct models in a wide range of applications including Cooling Systems and Thermal Management, Vehicle and HEV Fuel Economy, Hydraulics and Pneumatics, and many more.
Applications for each package include:
In addition to the above, GT also bundles various tools and models:
- GT-AutoLion– Integrate AutoLion battery models directly into GT-SUITE’s electrical and thermal domains
- GT-POWER-xRT – Tool dedicated to running detailed GT-POWER engine models on MiL/SiL/HiL platforms
- GT-SUITE-RT – Run GT-SUITE models on HiL platforms
- GT-Automation – A time-saving enterprise package that allows simulation engineers to write Python code to manipulate GT models programmatically
- GT-AutoLion-3D – A 3D battery modeling capability that allows battery cell designers and buyers to study important factors that determine a battery’s performance, capacity, and longevity.
- GT-TAITherm – Perform fast 3D cabin comfort analysis with a special version of TAITherm packaged directly inside GT-SUITE
- Advanced Combustion Toolset: A collection of productivity tools for combustion analysis that enable both increased model fidelity and faster runtimes
- GT-RealDrive: Simulate vehicle models on real-world routes including traffic density, traffic signals, and speed limits
- GT-CONVERGE – Built-in 3D CFD supporting co-simulation or stand-alone analysis, both transient and steady-state
- GT-SPACECLAIM – CAD model building and preparation
- GT-Linearization – Linearization of models for controls development
- Lithium Ion Battery – dynamic battery model
- Electric Motor – dynamic motor model sub-licensed from JMAG
- FRM Engine Database – set of 23 fast-running engine models representative of modern engines