GT-SUITE Product Options
GT-SUITE is packaged in the form of three licensing options:
- GT-SUITE: contains all GT libraries and capabilities. The ideal choice for full vehicle design and analysis, GT-SUITE offers an all-inclusive package that provides an important cost advantage to users.
- GT-POWER: the industry-leading software for engine simulation with a detailed cylinder model and combustion analysis.
- GT-SUITEmp: serves as a multi-physics platform to construct models in a wide range of applications including Cooling Systems and Thermal Management, Vehicle and HEV Fuel Economy, Hydraulics and Pneumatics, and many more.
Applications for each package include:
In addition to the above, GT also bundles various Tools and Models:
- GT-AutoLion– integrate AutoLion battery models directly into GT-SUITE’s electrical and thermal domains
- GT-POWER-xRT – tool dedicated to running detailed GT-POWER engine models on HiL platforms
- GT-SUITE-RT – to run GT-SUITE models on HiL platforms
- CONVERGE™ Lite – sub-licensed from Convergent Science
- GT-SPACECLAIM – sub-licensed from Spaceclaim
- GT-Linearization – linearization of models for controls development
- Lithium Ion Battery – dynamic battery model
- Electric Motor – dynamic motor model sub-licensed from JMAG
- FRM Engine Database – set of 23 fast-running engine models representative of modern engines