Engine Simulation Workshop at ASME ICEF
August 13, 2019
GT is happy to announce that we will host an engine simulation workshop at the ASME ICEF Conference.
When: October 23, 2019
Where: Marriott Chicago O’Hare, Chicago, IL
The workshop will teach participants how set up and run simulations in GT-SUITE, including exercises in which models will be completed or modified. Topics in the workshop include:
- Overview of GT-SUITE and Gamma Technologies
- Use of the graphical interface, GT-ISE
- Intro to Flow & Engine Modeling Combined by Completing a 1-Cylinder Engine Model
- Running a Simulation
- Analysis of Results in GT-POST Using Output from the Model
- Full Engine Model Review and Exercise
- Intro to Hydraulic Modeling – Fuel Injection or Lubrication
- Engine Heat Distribution Modeling
- Review of Other Full Systems Models and Details of Applications: Valvetrain, Cranktrain, Lubrication, Injection
To register, visit the ASME ICEF website.