|Event Date(s)||March 8 - 9, 2023|
|Start - Stop Time||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST|
|Register By||March 3, 2023 - 11:00 PM CST|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Rohan Bokil with any questions.
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2022 (the training will be conducted with v2022, but if you only have v2021 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
This class will focus on creating detailed transmission models, its analysis and the integration in full vehicle models. The following topics will be covered in this class:
GT-SUITE concepts covered:
- Modeling of a 1D Gearbox
- Modeling of a Torsional Vibration Absorber
- Driveline Model. Torsional Analysis (Time Domain & Frequency Domain)
- Coupling Transmission to Vehicle Model
- Detailed Engine and e-Motor Integration
- Model Setup- initialization, parameter sweeps
- Post-processing (GT-POST)
Considering the number of advanced topics, the time spent on each will be somewhat limited. If you are interested in focusing more time on a specific, topic, please inform the instructor. Based on feedback from the trainees, the instructor will dedicate more time and focus on the common topics of interest. If there are other topics not listed above that are of interest, please feel free to suggest them as well and they will be taken into consideration.
Due to the limited room capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.