|Event Date(s)||August 11 - 12, 2021|
|Start - Stop Time||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM CDT|
WebEx (Online - North America)
|Register By||August 8, 2021 - 11:00 PM CDT|
|Open Seats||12 remaining seat(s)|
|Pay Online Via Credit Card Discount||Save $100|
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This 2-day class will introduce the use of GT-SUITE for modeling of fuel cell stacks and systems. This course is targeted towards engineers responsible for fuel cell sizing, performance modeling, and balance of plant systems design.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2021 (the training will be conducted with v2021, but if you only have v2020 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
This class will consist of a mix of presentations and interactive model building exercises. The following are the primary topics to be covered:
- Electrochemical Modeling of Fuel Cells Stacks with GT-SUITE: The fundamentals behind electrochemical modeling will be taught and participants will gain experience in building a stack model and calibrating it against measurement data.
- Modeling a Balance of Plant System: The participant will learn how to build a model of the full fuel cell system including:
- Hydrogen Tank and Circulation
- Air Compression and Humification
- Cooling System
- Stoichiometry control
- Integration with Vehicle System Models: The participant will learn how a fuel cell system may be integrated with vehicle level models to accomplish transient vehicle drive cycle analyses, range prediction, or vehicle performance analyses.
Due to the limited room capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.
LOG IN TO REGISTER