|Event Date(s)||April 14 - 15, 2021|
|Start - Stop Time||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT|
WebEx (Online - North America)
|Register By||April 13, 2021 - 12:00 AM CDT|
|Open Seats||12 remaining seat(s)|
|Pay Online Via Credit Card Discount||Save $100|
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in the free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2021 (the training will be conducted with v2021, but if you only have v2020 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
This course will focus on engine simulation with GT-POWER. The course will include the construction of models and use of the software, which will enable the participants to use the software immediately. It will cover the following topics:
- Modeling of manifolds, valves, combustion, heat transfer and fuel injection
- Non-Predictive Combustion for Gasoline and Diesel Engines
- Controls Library
- Transient Simulation
If time permits at the end of the class, additional topics can be covered including introductions to: Coupling with Simulink, CFD Coupling, and Exhaust Aftertreatment.
Due to the limited capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.
LOG IN TO REGISTER