|Event Date(s)||February 3 - 4, 2021|
|Start - Stop Time||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST|
WebEx (Online - North America)
|Register By||February 2, 2021 - 12:00 AM CST|
|Open Seats||9 remaining seat(s)|
|Pay Online Via Credit Card Discount||Save $100|
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2020 (the training will be conducted with v2020, but if you only have v2019 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
This 2-day class is designed for those interested in Cranktrain modeling and analysis in GT-SUITE. It will focus on the simulation of engine cranktrain dynamics through the use of GT-SUITE. The following topics will be covered:
Rigid Crankshaft Analysis
- Crankshaft Balancing
- Cylinder Pressure Boundary Conditions Applied
Crankshaft Torsional Analysis
- Time Domain Solution with Steady State Convergence
- Frequency Domain Solutions (Free and Forced)
Crankshaft Quasi-Static and Dynamic Bending Solution
- Fillet Stress Calculations Based on Dynamic Loading
- Coupled Journal Bearing Solution
If time permits, extra and more specialized topics may be covered. The topics will be selected by the participants. Some possible topics are: Block Vibration, Accessory Belt Drive Modeling, Integrated Simulations (e.g. cranktrain + valvetrain, cranktrain + drivetrain), Transient simulations, user-supplied.
Due to the limited room capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.
LOG IN TO REGISTER