|Event Date(s)||September 15 - 16, 2021|
|Start - Stop Time||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM CDT|
WebEx (Online - North America)
|Register By||September 12, 2021 - 11:00 PM CDT|
|Open Seats||12 remaining seat(s)|
|Pay Online Via Credit Card Discount||Save $100|
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This 2-day class will introduce to cabin modeling and simulation in GT-SUITE. It will introduce the user to the three different levels of cabin modeling in GT-SUITE: Mono-Volume, Multi-Volume and 3D. For each level the model building process will be covered, and best simulation practices introduced. For the 3D cabin the thermal structure will be modelled in GT-TAITherm.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2021 (the training will be conducted with v2021, but if you only have v2020 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
The class will consist primarily of interactive model building exercises. The following are the primary topics to be covered:
- Building a cabin air loop: Modeling of a cabin air loop including HVAC door, cabin blower, cabin heater and controls. Further the cabin air loop will be connected to an AC system.
- Mono-Volume cabin: Usage and calibration of a mono-volume cabin and integration into the cabin air loop
- Multi-Volume cabin: Usage and calibration of a multi-volume cabin and integration it into the cabin air loop
- 3D cabin:
- 3D Model building in COOL3D/GEM3D and export to GT-ISE
- 3D thermal structure model in GT-TAITherm (Note: The model building in GT-TAITherm is covered in the Cabin Modeling (Advanced) training)
- Usage and calibration of the 3D cabin and integration into the cabin air loop
*If you intend to participate in both Trainings (Basic and Advanced Cabin Modeling), please contact the instructor before registration. The regular fee will be $1300 and the university fee $700.
Due to the limited number of seats, priority will be given to commercial customers.
LOG IN TO REGISTER