|Event Date(s)||January 19 - 20, 2021|
|Start - Stop Time||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST|
WebEx (Online - North America)
|Register By||January 18, 2021 - 12:00 AM CST|
|Open Seats||11 remaining seat(s)|
|Pay Online Via Credit Card Discount||Save $100|
This 2-day class is designed for users with previous experience in GT-SUITE cabin applications or users who attended the Cabin Modeling (Basic) training. It will focus on the simulation of advanced 3D cabin modeling topics.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2020 (the training will be conducted with v2020, but if you only have v2019 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
The class will consist primarily of interactive model building exercises. The following are the primary topics to be covered:
- Model building in GT-TAITherm: Modeling of a thermal structure model using a 3D cabin geometry in GT-TAITherm including topics like multi-layer parts, surface properties, environment modeling including solar radiation and many more
- CFD Flow Field Mapping:
- Requirements to CFD data to be used for CFD FFM
- Modeling building in COOL3D/GEM3D using CFD data and export to GT-ISE
- Using CFD data as flow solution in GT-ISE
- Running simulations using CFD data
- Human Thermal Model:
- Modeling of human in GT-TAITherm model
- Including human in the simulation model
- Running simulations including human thermal model
*If you intend to participate in both trainings (Basic and Advanced Cabin Modeling), please contact the instructor before registration. The regular fee will be $1300 and the university fee $700.
Due to the limited number of seats, priority will be given to commercial customers.