|Event Date(s)||December 8 - 9, 2021|
|Start - Stop Time||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST|
|Register By||December 3, 2021 - 11:00 PM CST|
|Open Seats||12 remaining seat(s)|
|Pay Online Via Credit Card Discount||Save $100|
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2021 (the training will be conducted with v2021, but if you only have v2020 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
This class is intended for GT-POWER users interested in learning how to model exhaust aftertreatment systems. The class will include discussion of exhaust aftertreatment modeling theory, and construction of exhaust aftertreatment system models using GT-POWER. The following topics will be discussed in detail:
- TWC, DPF, SCR, and other exhaust aftertreatment devices
- Modeling of chemical kinetic reactions for catalysts
- Soot filtration and regeneration models for DPFs
- Techniques for calibrating DPF pressure drop and soot regeneration
- Techniques for calibrating kinetic reaction mechanisms
- 1D, 2D, and 3D heat transfer modeling options
- Special topics (time permitting)
Due to the limited room capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.
LOG IN TO REGISTER