|Location||Gamma Technologies Worldwide Headquarters
601 Oakmont Lane, Suite 220
Telephone: (630) 325-5848
|Register By||January 30, 2019 - 12:00 AM CDT|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Gautham Ramchandran with any questions.
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This class is intended to show engineers how to model a lubrication circuit in GT. This includes but is not limited to
- How to Build a Model from a CAD File: The participant will learn how to transform a CAD File into a 1D lubrication model in GT-SUITE using GT-Spaceclaim and GEM3D.
- How to Model Oil Circuit Components in GT-SUITE: The participant will learn how to construct a lubrication model from scratch, including oil passages, filters,bearings, relief valve, and pump.
- Analyze Results in GT-POST: The participant will learn how to analyze results of a lubrication model, including a breakdown of the oil flow distribution to various consumers, as well as performing an engine speed and temperature sweep to see how these variables affect results.
- How to Model Important Oil Circuit Behavior: The instructor will show that the following types of oil circuit analysis can be performed in GT-SUITE:
- Steady state
- Transient thermal oil response (both temperature and engine speed changing)
- Pump power/energy consumption over driving cycle
- Detailed pump analysis
- Introductory GT-SUITE Concepts: In addition to lubrication specific modeling, this course will also focus on the basics of using GT-SUITE, including: •1-D Flow Simulation
- Discretization of 1-D Models
- Fluid Properties for modeling lubrication circuit
- Optimization and component calibration
Note: This course may be offered as a future open registration event OR requested as a custom training at a GTI office location or your location.