|Event Date(s)||Wednesday, July 8, 2020|
|Start - Stop Time||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST|
|Location||Gamma Technologies Worldwide Headquarters
601 Oakmont Lane, Suite 220
Telephone: (630) 325-5848
|Register By||July 1, 2020 - 12:00 AM CST|
|Open Seats||12 remaining seat(s)|
|Pay Online Via Credit Card Discount||Save $100|
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This course will introduce engineers to modeling fuel injection and hydraulic components as well as complete hydraulic systems in GT-SUITE. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Pumps and valves (control valves, pressure regulators, etc.)
- Fuel injection components (high-pressure pumps, injectors, regulating valves, etc.)
- Variable valvetrains with hydraulic actuation
- Cam phasers
- Compression release brakes with hydraulic actuation
- Exhaust valve control for large 2-stroke engines=Gearbox/transmission hydraulic actuation
The class will include discussion of simple to detailed, predictive component models in which the fluid-mechanical interaction is important. Most of the instruction will be based on interactive model building, but may also include demonstrations from the instructor and guided examination/analysis of pre-built models.
- Introduction of flow solvers used for different hydraulic tasks
- Modeling hydraulic and injection components: create detailed, predictive models of hydraulic components in which the fluid-mechanical interaction is important. Examples of the components to be discussed include high pressure pumps, pressure control valves, injectors, etc.
- Modeling pumps: discussion of different levels of models as well as the different types of pumps. Pressure pulsation and flow ripple predictions will also be analyzed.
- Modeling a hydraulic system: build a model of the full system. Various levels of detail for modeling the hydraulic components (pumps, valves, etc.) will be discussed, ranging from imposing the behavior to predicting it. Pressure waves in the system as well as thermal effects in a closed-loop circuit will be analyzed.
- General GT-SUITE topics
- Discretization of 1-D Models
- Fluid Properties for modeling lubrication circuit
- Optimization and component calibration
Due to the limited room capacity, seats will be allocated preferentially to commercial customers.
LOG IN TO REGISTER