|Event Date(s)||Tuesday, March 31, 2020|
|Start - Stop Time||8:00 AM - 9:00 AM CST|
|Register By||March 30, 2020 - 12:00 AM CST|
Virtual Calibration offers a solution that shortens development time, allowing engineers to design better products while reducing testing costs. However, the mechanics behind this beneficial process are not widely understood. In this webinar, you will learn how to incorporate virtual calibration into your development process.
- Steps taken in an effective workflow
- Balancing fidelity, predictiveness, and computation speed
- Examples of how virtual calibration will save development time
- Fundamentals and semi-automated creation of real-time capable models
- Virtual calibration “how-to”
- Co-simulation environments for MiL and SiL
Please note that this event will be held twice: 8:00AM & 3:00PM CST (Check your local time). You may attend at either time.
LOG IN TO REGISTER