|Event Date(s)||August 4 - 5, 2020|
|Start - Stop Time||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CEST|
WebEx (Online - Europe)
|Register By||July 28, 2020 - 11:00 PM CEST|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Stephan Weber with any questions.
|Language||English or German|
This FREE 2-day course will introduce GT-SUITE to new users. The intention of this training is to provide an overview of different GT-domains and to teach the software handling.
This course will be conducted online via web meeting.
To reserve your spot, you must have access to the following:
- Computer with GT-SUITE v2020 (the training will be conducted with v2020, but if you only have v2019 that is acceptable)
- Access to an active license
- Good internet connection
- Ideally two monitors/devices (although not required)
- one to follow the instructor on the web meeting (web browser only)
- one to use GT-SUITE for interactive model building
Introductory Concepts of GT-SUITE:
- 1-D Mechanical Simulation
- 1-D Thermal Simulation
- 1-D Flow Simulation
- Model Setup- initialization, parameter sweeps
- Post-processing (GT-POST)
- Model organization & sharing
- Object libraries
Please note that there will be a Q&A session after each training for specific questions.
Due to the limited number of seats, priority will be given to commercial clients.