|Event Date(s)||Wednesday, March 4, 2020|
|Start - Stop Time||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST|
|Location||Gamma Technologies Worldwide Headquarters
601 Oakmont Lane, Suite 220
Telephone: (630) 325-5848
|Register By||February 26, 2020 - 12:00 AM CST|
|The registration deadline has passed.
Contact Jonathan Brown with any questions.
This class is intended for users with previous experience or users who participate in this free-of-charge Introduction Training.
This class is intended for GT-POWER users interested in learning how to model exhaust aftertreatment systems. The class will include discussion of exhaust aftertreatment modeling theory, and construction of exhaust aftertreatment system models using GT-POWER. The following topics will be discussed in detail:
- TWC, DPF, SCR, and other exhaust aftertreatment devices
- Modeling of chemical kinetic reactions for catalysts
- Soot filtration and regeneration models for DPFs
- Techniques for calibrating DPF pressure drop and soot regeneration
- Techniques for calibrating kinetic reaction mechanisms
- 1D, 2D, and 3D heat transfer modeling options
- Special topics (time permitting)